PARTY CHECK LIST
Don't worry,we got you covered ! Talk to your child and spouse, find out your budget and guest list, this will help you determine the best type of party for your family! Once you have your date, a party planner is a GREAT way to go to keep stress levels down and get party ideas!
Here is a QUICK 'Getting Started' List.
1. SECURE DATE AT SYNAGOGUE OR WITH RABBI
(If you are not associated with a synagogue check on-line for a tutor or consider joining a congregation)
2. DETERMINE GUEST LIST (KIDS AND ADULTS)
3. CALL VENUE TO SEE IF DATE IS AVAILABLE
4. CALL PARTY OR EVENT PLANNER
5. SECURE PHOTOGRAPHER, DJ AND CATERER - these professionals will guide you and work with your budget to see that your needs are met, very important.
6. CONSIDER VIDEOGRAPHER AND PHOTOBOOTHS
7. THEME - KEEP IT SIMPLE WITH A COLOR SCHEME (I DID THIS FOR MY SON) OR GO FURTHER WITH A PERSONALIZED THEME. ****
8. ORDER INVITATIONS - I WOULD NOT ORDER ON-LINE, THIS IS MY OPINION, THERE IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO DO IT YOURSELF. MAIL BETWEEN 8 AND 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT. BUY THANK YOU CARDS AS WELL. MANY INVITATION VENDORS ALSO SELL: PLACESETTING CARDS AND NAPKINS AND FAVORS.
9. BUY SUITS AND DRESSES
10. HAIR AND MAKEUP professionals
**** THEME SAMPLES: SPORTS, CARS, MUSIC, GAMES, CELL PHONES, HOBBY, ANIMAL, SKATEBOARDING, PRINCESS, FASHION, CASINO, CANDY